Update ya ERHHHHH!
So, what can I say? Theres nothing to say. Shit is all the same. Work. Rest. Play.
I've been solo'ing it at the beach lately. It's friggin great. I can finger sea vagina when I want. However I want. It does look abit weird though. Some random standing by the rock pools poking shit. Lucky I can pass for a 2 year old.
Ecler kills it.. There's no better brand. Hands down full stop. Whatever.

Fucking sexy. Sounds good too. Too cool for school kinda good.
I've been solo'ing it at the beach lately. It's friggin great. I can finger sea vagina when I want. However I want. It does look abit weird though. Some random standing by the rock pools poking shit. Lucky I can pass for a 2 year old.
Ecler kills it.. There's no better brand. Hands down full stop. Whatever.

Fucking sexy. Sounds good too. Too cool for school kinda good.

<< Home